Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My blogging inspiration

I would like to give a quick shout to American Copywriter.

I don't know if those of us on this side of the Atlantic have been slow to pick up on the podcast and blogging thing (but when we do, we go for it, see; Ricky Gervais), but I cam across their podcast last year and these two ad men have entertained and informed me ever since.

I guess I am going to follow their lead and probably pass on some of their mutterings, whilst adding a few incoherent of my own. I am only clinging onto their Superbowl references...

But check out their blog and podcast (itunes etc) - always got something to say worth listening to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Ryan:

Thanks for the shout out. You will love blogging. And you may discover, as we have, that your blog takes on a life of its own. Welcome to Web 2.0. Best of luck!